August 9, 2015 | by  | in Bridget Bones' Diary |

50 shades of fun, part II

An easy introduction into the world of kink is through dominance and submission play, and through the use of bondage. Check it.

Dominance and Submission

The core element to kink is the role of dom and sub. Dominant partners are those who like to be in control while getting freaky. Subs prefer to let the dom do the work and enjoy being told what to do. There are also “power bottoms”; a gay male term for those doms who prefer to receive rather than give during sex. This is all about a power play, and it’s great for those of you who love to be in control, and for those who love to sit back and let someone else do all the hard work. Most people naturally fit into one of these roles, but don’t be afraid to experiment and take turns; I promise you won’t regret it!

Bondage

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me.” Rihanna had it right when she wrote “S&M”, bondage can be a whole lotta fun. Now, granted, watching bondage porn can be terrifying, as I’m pretty sure the majority of us can not bend like that, but I’m told the experience is incredible. The whole idea of bondage is, not surprisingly, being bound and restrained. Bondage is about the feeling of control, or lack of. Bondage is consensually tying, binding, or restraining a partner for erotic or aesthetic simulation. For beginners, bondage may simply be those joke pink fluffy handcuffs you received for your 18th birthday. However bondage also involves the use of rope, cuffs, tape, or whatever you can tie someone up with, in order to do just that. The letter “B” in the acronym “BDSM” comes from the word “bondage”. The whole idea of bondage is both for pleasure and for the way it looks. The dominant partner gets to feel in control, while the submissive (or sub) gets to feel, well, submissive.

Don’t be afraid of getting a little kinky in the boudoir. Of course, there’s more involved in kink, so do your research, find out what works for you, and most of all, enjoy yourself!

1