September 20, 2015 | by  | in Bridget Bones' Diary |

Do you wanna do butt stuff?

There’s this weird stigma surrounding anal sex. For the most part, in straight/cis relationships, there’s a strange sense of degradation and fear that comes with a mix of taboo and serious excitement. Let’s face it: we all like booty. So it’s perfectly normal to want to put your penis in one/have a penis in yours, or whatever takes your fancy.

When it comes to anal sex, I’ve heard you either love it or you hate it. It’s one of those things where you have to try it to find out; someone else’s sexperiences just aren’t going to cut it when it comes to butt stuff. And if you decide you want to try anal, you’ve gotta make sure you do it right. Otherwise it’s probably going to be horrific and end in pain and possibly poo.

Most people see anal as “special occasion sex”. I don’t understand what it is about someone’s birthday that suddenly makes you decide to take a dick up your arse, but whatever. If you’re going to do it, make sure it’s on your terms, and you’re well and truly prepared for it. And remember these top tips to ensure your anal experience is one you’ll remember for the right reasons!

1. Poo first. Seriously. If there’s even a chance you might need to go poo during sex, ABORT THE MISSION and go find a loo. Don’t think you can hold it in. You can’t.
  2. Relax. You want your butthole to be nice and relaxed (oh my God), otherwise it’s going to hurt. Take a deep breath, and let all that tension out. If you really can’t relax, but you still want to do it, sex shops sell numbing spray that apparently helps.
  3. Use toys/fingers first. Don’t go straight for the kill with a penis. It’s a shock to the system.
  4. Use lube. Lots and lots of lube.

Take things slow, find out what you like and what you can handle, and don’t put too much pressure on the situation. There’s nothing “gross” or “slutty” about wanting to have, or even enjoying, anal. It can be fucking awesome, as long as you do it right.

xx

1. Interview with Katie Bruce
  2. Summertime Sadness: An Ode to a Short-Lasting Summer
  3. For Teresia
  4. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Season One
  5. Hit and Run
  6. what an idiot
  7. Shakti Refuge Refused Funding
  8. VIC UFO
Salient (4)

Summertime Sadness: An Ode to a Short-Lasting Summer

: - SPONSORED - As the Wellington’s annual premature cold kicks in, the hashtag tbt increases sevenfold and we all begin to get moody at the thought of the imminent mould sure to resurface in the coming months. I was fortunate enough to grab at least a week of sunshine and happin