October 11, 2015 | by  | in Bridget Bones' Diary |

Going out with a bang: your guide to female ejaculation

There’s some weird pornstar-esque desires surrounding female ejaculation (squirting). It’s like the stuff of dreams: I’m pretty sure it’s on everyone’s to-do list to make a girl squirt (even if you’re making yourself squirt). It’s one of those things that seems somewhat impossible. The internet is filled with 1000 techniques to make her cum, from drinking a litre of water before fingering her, to having her lie in a certain position for maximum effect.

Essentially, the world of female ejaculation is ripe with mystery. How do you do it? Why can some girls squirt and others can’t? AND FOR GOD’S SAKE IS IT PEE OR NOT?!

Despite the time and effort it takes to make someone squirt, it’s fucking worth it. Have you ever seen a girl after it’s happened? It’s like she’s drunk/stoned/surrounded by puppies/shopping all at once.

So ladies and gentleman, I present to you, Bridget Bones’ guide to female ejaculation:

1. Learn where the G-spot is: That’s where all the action takes place. You’ve got focus on that bad boy for anything to happen.
  2. Turn her on: For most women, they need to be hella horny before they can squirt. I suggest learning a Magic Mike routine for maximum effect, but if you can’t quite swing that, some foreplay should start to do the trick.
  3. The “come here” technique: Using your fingers, gently rub your girls g-spot in a come-here motion, like you’re on the d-floor at Hope Bros (RIP), except you’re in a vagina. Easy.
  4. Ladies: Relax. It’s gonna feel like you need to pee. You’re not. It’s a good thing, so roll with it.
  5. Experiment. Use a toy, watch some porn, whatever works for you. Enjoy the experience!
  6. Get a towel: Ladies can ejaculate up to a quarter of a cup of fluid while squirting, so it’s a good idea to keep a towel handy. It’s not pee, so don’t freak out. She gets the same feeling when you cum all over the sheets, so be respectful.

Of course, there’s probably a million more things to say, but that’s the general gist of it. Learning to squirt can be time consuming, but I promise it’s worth it for both of you.

As always, stay safe, and enjoy your summer break. Don’t get too frisky ;) xxx

1