February 28, 2016 | by  | in News |

VUW bank job, but with no Jason Statham

On February 18, it was made public that a Victoria University staff member had resigned after an investigation into possible fraud was launched.

Chief operating officer Mark Loveard said that internal financial processes had brought to light “unexplained financial transactions which are being fully investigated,” and are being taken “extremely seriously.”

There has been no confirmation as to whether to the police are involved, but Loveard noted that “the university’s general practice is to refer evidence of criminal offending to the police.”

The identity of the staff member is currently unknown and the university will not be able to make any further comment until the investigation is complete.

It is also unknown how much money has disappeared or where it came from, but let us pray it came from a bank account which probably doesn’t exist, full of money put aside for redecorating the decrepit von Zedlitz building—baby needs a paint job.  

1. Freedom of Speech
  2. Dark Objects
  3. Better Living (Wage) Everyone
  5. A Mental Health Crisis Among NZ University Students?
  6. Women in Action
  7. Disenchanted Prophets — Matakite Matekiri
  8. Super Science Trends
  9. VIC UFO
badgirl

NOTE TO SELF: HOW TO WIN AT THE ART GAME AND STAY IN YOUR LANE

: - SPONSORED - Written by NZ’s #1 art world bad girl   The art world is a game. It is a game Have you trained? Are you ready to run the race? Do you own New Balances or Nike Frees? You have to be comfortable, because it’ll take decades to run the race and get [&hellip