February 28, 2016 | by  | in News |

VUW bank job, but with no Jason Statham

On February 18, it was made public that a Victoria University staff member had resigned after an investigation into possible fraud was launched.

Chief operating officer Mark Loveard said that internal financial processes had brought to light “unexplained financial transactions which are being fully investigated,” and are being taken “extremely seriously.”

There has been no confirmation as to whether to the police are involved, but Loveard noted that “the university’s general practice is to refer evidence of criminal offending to the police.”

The identity of the staff member is currently unknown and the university will not be able to make any further comment until the investigation is complete.

It is also unknown how much money has disappeared or where it came from, but let us pray it came from a bank account which probably doesn’t exist, full of money put aside for redecorating the decrepit von Zedlitz building—baby needs a paint job.  

1. Larger Than Life — Chris Rex Martin & Tainui Tukiwaho
  2. Manaia — Atamira Dance Company
  3. Philosoraptor
  4. The Basement Tapes
  5. Three Days in the Country
  6. Wonder Woman (2017)
  7. The 2017 Budget — what it means for students
  8. Interview with Gareth Morgan
  9. The Bubble
  10. The battle you never asked for: Chasing Liberty vs. First Daughter

Go Watch TV: Rick and Morty and Secular Humanism

: - SPONSORED - Writers and critics have praised Rick and Morty for its sharp character writing and absurdist take on sci-fi tropes, and I count myself in that number. But there is a mounting backlash against it that I can’t help but pick a bone with. On one of the many, many pop