- A Michigan family has recently welcomed its second child born on a leap year. The second child was also born within half an hour of the time her older sibling was four years prior. Crazy. Just crazy.
- Los Angeles’ tallest building has a new tourist attraction set to open in the coming months—a glass slide that sits a cool 1000 feet above downtown LA Daredevils will be required to purchase a $25.00 USD ticket to the rooftop complex, with the slide costing an extra $8.00 on top of that.
- In a story fit for a Nicholas Sparks novel, the body of a German adventurer has been found seven years after he went missing, mummified, and beside a love note to his dearly beloved who died of cancer in 2010. It is believed he died of natural causes.
- Using ciabatta as a phrase to give thanks [chia-barter].
- Dental hygienist visits.
- The earth’s temperature.
- Saying “HB” on facebook.
- Leaving one leaf on the toilet roll.
- Mount Street.
- Sweaty bus rides.