A special new graduate school

Victoria University is set to open their new Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Graduate School in trimester two of this year.

The establishment of the graduate school is a collaborative effort between WelTec, Whitireia, and the University to launch the third program of its kind in New Zealand.

The launch of the school was announced in October of last year, following similar schools opening in Auckland and Christchurch.

The school will offer four different postgraduate courses including a Master of Software Development and a Master of Engineering Practice.

The university website is touting Wellington as the best place to study ICT, labeling the capital city as the “heart of IT in New Zealand,” with “more than 13,000 full-time ICT jobs in the Wellington region, producing over a quarter of all NZ’s ICT related GDP.”

Tertiary Education Minister and dildo javelin enthusiast Steven Joyce, said the school would incorporate local businesses to “provide industry focused education to equip graduates with the technical skills” necessary in the industry.

The three schools are expected to collectively train upwards of 350 students each year in single year graduate and postgraduate courses.

Students interested in joining the graduate program should contact Pro Vice-Chancellor Mike Wilson to enrol in the first intake in trimester two.

1. Freedom of Speech
  2. Dark Objects
  3. Better Living (Wage) Everyone
  5. A Mental Health Crisis Among NZ University Students?
  6. Women in Action
  7. Disenchanted Prophets — Matakite Matekiri
  8. Super Science Trends
  9. VIC UFO
badgirl

NOTE TO SELF: HOW TO WIN AT THE ART GAME AND STAY IN YOUR LANE

: - SPONSORED - Written by NZ’s #1 art world bad girl   The art world is a game. It is a game Have you trained? Are you ready to run the race? Do you own New Balances or Nike Frees? You have to be comfortable, because it’ll take decades to run the race and get [&hellip