April 10, 2016 | by  | in Miss Demeanour |

Miss Demeanour

Dear Miss Demeanour,

GG

Dear GG,

Aw button, you’re bringing me back to the days of perving on my own tutorial classmates. Good times… and like you, I didn’t have the balls to rock up to Josh and ask him out. I still occasionally stalk him on FB, because, you know, I CAN. Yeah, there are some slight regrets about not locking lips with him, but really, he never left our home-town and he got kinda fat. So, there’s that. But, I get what you’re saying about your generation being screwed, because well, TINDER, but seriously, it’s time for y’all to do something about that. And, this starts with you, GG. Let me explain.

Ladies and gents be giving up the good stuff a little too fast these days. I may sound like a nana, but I’m for fucking real here—keep your pants on. People from your generation want it casual because y’all let them have it their way. Fuck-and-run indeed. And, I’m not saying play hard to get, but I am saying, just chill—keep it in your pants, put ice on it, whatever you need to do—until you see that what you’re starting up is going somewhere you want it to.

GG, if you like this guy, grow some labia and walk up to him and ask him out. Babe, things have to start casually before they get serious. If you don’t want to get nasty before things get serious, then don’t. Don’t forget that you may get three dates into your crush and realise that he a drip.

We all get crushed by our crushes at some point. Just ask him out, girl.

1. A Tribe Called Queer
  2. Medical Anomalies: Trans and Intersex vs. Medicine
  3. chris††† — social justice whatever
  5. We Need New Words
  6. Things to see places to be
  7. Shock Over Proposed Job Cuts at University of Otago
  9. GENDER: THE DEATH AND REBIRTH
lets-seeeee

Let’s See How Far We’ve Come

: - SPONSORED - As Dani and I thought about what we’d like to see in this queer edition of Salient, we reflected on the state of UniQ as it stands right now, both at Victoria University and throughout the country. As we come to the end of our time as co-presidents for 2017 we con