April 10, 2016 | by  | in Miss Demeanour |

Miss Demeanour

Dear Miss Demeanour,

GG

Dear GG,

Aw button, you’re bringing me back to the days of perving on my own tutorial classmates. Good times… and like you, I didn’t have the balls to rock up to Josh and ask him out. I still occasionally stalk him on FB, because, you know, I CAN. Yeah, there are some slight regrets about not locking lips with him, but really, he never left our home-town and he got kinda fat. So, there’s that. But, I get what you’re saying about your generation being screwed, because well, TINDER, but seriously, it’s time for y’all to do something about that. And, this starts with you, GG. Let me explain.

Ladies and gents be giving up the good stuff a little too fast these days. I may sound like a nana, but I’m for fucking real here—keep your pants on. People from your generation want it casual because y’all let them have it their way. Fuck-and-run indeed. And, I’m not saying play hard to get, but I am saying, just chill—keep it in your pants, put ice on it, whatever you need to do—until you see that what you’re starting up is going somewhere you want it to.

GG, if you like this guy, grow some labia and walk up to him and ask him out. Babe, things have to start casually before they get serious. If you don’t want to get nasty before things get serious, then don’t. Don’t forget that you may get three dates into your crush and realise that he a drip.

We all get crushed by our crushes at some point. Just ask him out, girl.

1. Token Cripple: You’re totally messing with my cripple aura, dood.
  2. You Are Not Your Illness
  3. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  4. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  5. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  6. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  7. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  8. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  10. Uni Council Corner

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this