- SPONSORED -
Interview with Naz
What’s the best part of your job?
Becoming a New Zealand pop culture icon.
What’s the worst part of your job?
Shock jock fuck boys asking me about my breasts, the only breasts they should be asking me about are chicken breasts because I’m making gains, bitch.
What’s the worst thing about the bachelor?
Needs more polyamory, and less gross heteronormativity tbh.
Kanye or Kendrick?
Nicki Minaj, ‘coz pigs flyin’ and these bitches are tryin’ me.
Was it hard forcing yourself to laugh at Jordan’s jokes?
Did he make jokes?
- RNZ, TVNZ and Nicky Hager collabing to give us some swoon-worthy investigative journalism.
- New James Blake album The Colour In Anything.
- Five Boroughs for greasy hangover brunch.
- London elected their first muslim Mayor Sadiq Khan.
- John Key getting kicked out of the house for being naughty.
- John Key not knowing what taxes are.
- Wind smashing windows.
- When the university won’t fix your broken windows.
- Getting asked about your private sex life by douchebags who probably have no idea where the clit is.
China has banned “erotic” eating of bananas in live streams in an effort to “rehabilitate” the country’s cyber ecology. There are now people monitoring such websites around the clock to insure no “inappropriate” fruit consumption is taking place.
Feijoas are being threatened by an Australian pest that snuck over the border 20 years ago. The guava moth makes a pinprick hole before digging into the fruit and emerging as a fully grown caterpillar. Ew. Crisis!
Keen to korero
Engari mō tēna!
Never mind that!