Fun News

Interview with the Heaters at Te Puni

What’s the best part of your job?

Feeling needed.

What’s the worst part of your job?

Being taken for granted 90% of the time, then having all your ‘friends’ turn on you when you make one, simple, mistake.

What’s it like living in Te Puni?

I’ve seen a lot of weird shit going on in those rooms. I literally can’t look away. First years are like a train wreck.

How do you feel about heat pumps?

They wouldn’t be where they are right now if it wasn’t for us. They gotta keep their respect.

Kanye or Kendrick?

Whitney, I wanna feel the heat baby. lol.

Going up

• Mount Chimborazo
  • Lifts
  • Sea level
  • Graduation caps
  • Belt placement

Going down

• Everest
  • Lifts
  • Tax
  • Ice caps
  • The Cable Car

Humdingers

• NASA has been investigating the Alpha Centauri star system and believes it could contain an earth-like planet. The Alpha Centauri system actually consists of two stars, the closest neighbours to our earth’s sun. The US are working on a $100 million plan to send bullet like probes into the system that travel at a fifth of the speed of light and should get there in about 21 years.
  • Turns out Mount Everest is not the highest point on the globe. Measured from sea level Everest still takes the cake, but due to the earth’s bulge around the equator, Mount Chimborazo in Ecuador is actually closer to space, and further from the earth’s core. Edmund Hillary still rulz tho.

Keen to korero

“He tiamu tenei waiata!”

“This song is a banger!”