- SPONSORED -
- 100% merino knit layers.
- John Campbell continuing to fight for the people.
- Andrew Little’s public speaking skills.
- Marmite and cheese toasties.
- Slipping over on Cuba Street’s shitty pavers.
- Lecture attendance.
- Baby boomers getting a bigger cut of the budget than students.
- Looming deadlines and exams.
Interview with Max Key
What is your job?
CEO fucboi at The Fulltimers Society.
What’s your Dad’s favourite TV show?
Mum and Dad are hard-out into The Block NZ. They actually purchased all four houses from the last season.
Got anymore travel videos lined up?
Totally, but this time it’s gonna be just me and the camera. I’m all I need.
Kanye West or Kendrick Lamar?
What’s your brunch order?
I’m really into my chia seed vegan puddings. Chia seeds are so good for your digestion.
- A group of business people are petitioning to have Blenheim renamed to “Marlborough City.” Those pushing for the name change are saying it will help tie the city to the famous Marlborough wine region. Despite this, there aren’t enough people living in Blenheim to rename it a city. Lol.
- The boot of a Mitsubishi Outlander in a Welsh town has been swarmed by more than 10,000 bees. The good samaritan who spent three hours manning the bees before they could be removed said he was stung five times. He said his stings were “a bit itchy,” but added that bees need to be looked after and not hurt.
Keen to Korero
“Kei a koe te tikanga.”
“it’s up to you” / “it’s your choice”.
E.g. Where should we go to eat? Kei a koe te tikanga.