- SPONSORED -
- MAALA’s new album—10/10, would recommend.
- Buying a Little Dough Co. doughnut every Friday from Vic Books.
- The Boy With Tape on His Face.
- Hype for the new Frank Ocean album.
- Tfw you clean your Stans. So fresh.
- The reviews for Suicide Squad.
- Receiving scary phone calls.
- David Bain’s sweater budget—now only $925,000.
- Snapchat taking away the bread filter again.
- Seeing your cheating ex every day at uni.
Interview: Will Smith
How does it feel to be on a career comeback?
Before, my life got flipped-turned upside down. But now, I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you, I became the prince.
Can you describe the plot of your new movie?
A couple of guys, who were up to no good, started makin’ trouble in some neighbourhoods. I get in one little fight… but I wasn’t scared. And Jared Leto was there.
What was it like working with Jared Leto as the Joker?
It was great. He had a cool car to drive in the film and we would take joyrides in it. The license plate said “Fresh” and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I would say that his car was rare.
What do you have to say to people who are giving Suicide Squad bad reviews?
Yo home, smell you later.
Kanye or Kendrick?
Justin Bieber feat. Jaden Smith—“Never Say Never”. Greatest rap verse of all time.
It was revealed this week that a seemingly “fake” Tinder profile using Zac Efron’s pictures was in fact the real deal. Because people thought it was fake, Efron said he had hardly any matches. Women of Los Angeles responded to this news with a flood of tears and exploding ovaries.
Donald Trump has given us another reason to hate him this week, kicking a mother and her baby out of a rally in Virginia for crying while he was speaking. Trump first joked that he loved babies and told the mother she could stay, then one minute later told her to get out because the baby wouldn’t settle. When asked for comment on the incident, the baby responded with “goo goo gaa gaa.”