October 2, 2016 | by  | in VUWSA |

VUWSA Exec

Kia ora everyone!

Is your voting paper still sitting on your bench waiting for you to fill it out? I encourage you to grab it now, sit down with a cuppa, and make sure you have your say. 

We have the power to stand together and push for a student-friendly Wellington where we can thrive and are actually valued in this city.

If you’re not sure who to vote for, check out these websites:
For a breakdown of which candidates support making Wellington student friendly, see our Student Friendly Wellington website: studentfriendlywellington.nz

If you want to get an idea of how you align with candidates on a broader range of issues, the Design+Democracy project at Massey University has designed a neat tool that can help: votelocal.nz

Where to post it?

The free-post envelope in your voting packs means you don’t need to buy a stamp to send it away. If you are at Kelburn drop it in the post box at Vic Books, otherwise find a box somewhere convenient. Drop it off by October 5 at the latest!

Voting papers haven’t arrived in the mail?

You’ll need to call the Wellington City Council, or go down to their offices on Wakefield St to fill out what’s called a “special vote” so that they can verify your details. You can do this until October 8 (this Saturday).

Nga mihi nui!

1. A Land Long Clouded
  2. Double Colonisation: West Papua in the Pacific
  6. Interview with Gayaal Iddamalgoda
  7. GIG GUIDE
  9. Access Denied
  10. A review of American Gods in lieu of its television adaptation

not Dev

: - SPONSORED - eyes all opened hit the sun tentative your pitch was wobbly like your lower lip   I couldn’t fix the movement got seasick inside your sadness   so you left the house for sausage meat and I stayed put glued PVA to the bed   a pillow cased strewn duve