March 27, 2017 | by  | in Tinder Surprise |

Tinder Surprise

You meet up with a super cute guy. He’s exactly the perfect height for you and you spend the evening spinning great yarns and, later on… you happen to be naked in his bed lying on his chest after having some hot, kinda rough, sex.

However it’s been a few days and you haven’t heard from him and you would have way preferred to have gotten this kind of action again. Casual sex is the best and always kind of the worst.

Pro:

You get to experience a range of people and explore what you like! (Obviously if you are in a committed polyamorous relationship you can do this too). Which is totally cool and I can happily say from personal experience I don’t have a solid preference but enjoy.

Con:

Inconsistent sex. This may not be an issue for everyone. But if you are horny 24/7 like me, or have a high libido, finding reliable sex or sex at all can feel like going out into the bush in hopes of finding some non-poisonous berries. When you don’t have that ~certain someone/s~ in your life then knowing when your next root session can be a bit hard to estimate

Pro:

If the sex sucks you don’t have to see them again. Sex can be awkward or just not great. You can just break the news that you’d rather be friends or something.

Con:

Fears of being clingy/annoying to people you are casually seeing. You’re really keen to see that person from last week but they haven’t messaged you??? Do you bother messaging them or just leave it? This is one of the bigger cons I find with casual dating and sex.

Something to think about this week.

Much intimacy,

Tinder Surprise xoxo

1. Larger Than Life — Chris Rex Martin & Tainui Tukiwaho
  2. Manaia — Atamira Dance Company
  3. Philosoraptor
  4. The Basement Tapes
  5. Three Days in the Country
  6. Wonder Woman (2017)
  7. The 2017 Budget — what it means for students
  8. Interview with Gareth Morgan
  9. The Bubble
  10. The battle you never asked for: Chasing Liberty vs. First Daughter

Go Watch TV: Rick and Morty and Secular Humanism

: - SPONSORED - Writers and critics have praised Rick and Morty for its sharp character writing and absurdist take on sci-fi tropes, and I count myself in that number. But there is a mounting backlash against it that I can’t help but pick a bone with. On one of the many, many pop