June 6, 2017 | by  | in Music |

GIG GUIDE

Monday: Spike Fuck with Womb & SUNGRL — Spike Fuck is a Melbourne-based artist who has created her own genre, Smackwave, a mix of new wave and post-punk, and is thus obviously Noisey’s darling. This show promises to be brash, beautiful, and glittering; the perfect concoction for your Monday night. From 8.00pm at the Pyramid Club.

Wednesday: Joyce Manor and Braves — If you’ve been wishing you could return to the simpler days of abundant side fringes, where the only emoji that mattered was ‘xD’, then Joyce Manor has the emo delights you’re looking for. They’ll be bringing the feelings from 7.30pm at Valhalla.

Friday: Yayne and Band — Wildly talented vocalist Yayne is coming to MOON on Friday and bringing her friends along to bathe us in sweet, smoky, soulful tunes. Starts 8.00pm.

Saturday: The Comet is Coming — As part of the Wellington Jazz Festival, The Comet is Coming to Wellington this weekend to serve you buck wild space-jazz realness. If jazz is something that tickles your tits, check out the festival programme as they have events on all week. Be absorbed into the cosmos at the Opera House, from 8.00pm.

1