July 31, 2017 | by  | in Music |

GIG GUIDE

Friday: Onono — This troupe of international playboys are reuniting with a hometown shakedown at Meow, joined by their pals Honey and Bad Friend. Let their soothing milk of psychedelic pop wash down your thirsty, thirsty throats. 8.00pm onwards.

Friday: Raveactivate Vol. 2 — If psych isn’t quite your bag, then we have the doofiest of doof going on down at Leroy’s Bar. You can cut the nastiest of shapes to Borrowed Cs, Alper, Jay Knight, and many many more, while simultaneously knowing you are helping to prop up Wellington’s favourite independent radio station, and for $5.00 it’s a bloody steal ya wee munters.

Saturday: Women’s Week party — Seeing as this issue is all about women, we would be remiss to leave out VicUFO’s extremely bodacious-looking party going down at Moon on Saturday to wrap up Women’s Week! With a ridiculous lineup featuring Creamy Mami, Aw B, and Alexa Casino, come on down from 8.30pm for a night that’ll be dreamy, creamy, and perhaps a little bit steamy.

1. You Are Not Your Illness
  2. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  3. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  4. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  5. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  6. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  7. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  9. Uni Council Corner
  10. Dylan Horrocks gets new job

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this