July 31, 2017 | by  | in Music |

GIG GUIDE

Friday: Onono — This troupe of international playboys are reuniting with a hometown shakedown at Meow, joined by their pals Honey and Bad Friend. Let their soothing milk of psychedelic pop wash down your thirsty, thirsty throats. 8.00pm onwards.

Friday: Raveactivate Vol. 2 — If psych isn’t quite your bag, then we have the doofiest of doof going on down at Leroy’s Bar. You can cut the nastiest of shapes to Borrowed Cs, Alper, Jay Knight, and many many more, while simultaneously knowing you are helping to prop up Wellington’s favourite independent radio station, and for $5.00 it’s a bloody steal ya wee munters.

Saturday: Women’s Week party — Seeing as this issue is all about women, we would be remiss to leave out VicUFO’s extremely bodacious-looking party going down at Moon on Saturday to wrap up Women’s Week! With a ridiculous lineup featuring Creamy Mami, Aw B, and Alexa Casino, come on down from 8.30pm for a night that’ll be dreamy, creamy, and perhaps a little bit steamy.

1. Your silent cries left unheard
  2. How it Works: On the Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Bill
  3. Is Vic Books Missing Out on the Living Wage Campaign?
  4. Jesus Christ Super-Nah, Saviour’s New Political Party May Need Miracle
  5. Issue 12 – Friendship
  6. SWAT: Friendship Column
  7. Inevitable Entanglement
  8. HOROSCOPE WEEK OF JUNE 3: FRIENDSHIP
  9. Liquid Knowledge: On Israel and Palestine
  10. An Ode to the Aunties