July 17, 2017 | by  | in Ngāi Tauira |

Te Ara Tauira

Māori and Pasifika Student Interventions Review

The Māori and Pasifika Student Interventions Review is currently underway. The Review Panel has already collected lots of information about a wide range of activities regarding academic and learning support, outreach and pathways, pastoral care, recruitment and liaison, and scholarships that are designed to help Māori and Pasifika student achievement.

Over July and August, the Review Panel is keen to hear from people about how well they think the current interventions are working. In particular, the Panel wants to hear your experiences and evidence about whether these interventions are effective, efficient, coherent, relevant, and strategically aligned.

The Review Panel is happy to receive written and/or oral submissions on any of these points. Send your written submissions to Elijah Pue in the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Māori) via phone 04 462 6253 or email elijah.pue@vuw.ac.nz. Email Elijah to find out how to make an oral submission, and to access copies of the terms of reference.

For further information about the Review, or to pass on your feedback directly to a student representative, contact Review Panel members Maia Te Koha (Ngāi Tauira) on ngaitauira@vuw.ac.nz or Sina Ah-Sam (Pasifika Students Council) on pasifikavuw@outlook.com.