August 7, 2017 | by  | in Music |

GIG GUIDE

Thursday: Totems / lskse_ NZ tour Wellington w/ Brace + The Scrussian — Don’t go out on student night, save yourself for this instead. At the Pyramid Club from 8.30pm: “Totems … ambient long-form compositions (akl) // lskse_ … pushing, pulling, uniting in unexplained noise clutter (akl) // Brace … biting, grinding pleasure // The Scrussian … skellies get jelly when they see me on the telly.”

Saturday: KAVA CLUB presents The Live Mixtape — KAVA CLUB is a collective that brings together emerging and established Māori and Pasifika artists, and they are facilitating a live mixtape performance, including visuals, waiata, korero kupu, and taonga puoro, at the Flux venue, part of the Wellington Museum, in support of the Wāhine | Ngā Wāhine Māori exhibition. 5.00pm until late.

Saturday: UZ — To be honest I have no idea who UZ is but he has a song called “Trapshit V20”, and another one called “Trapshit V22”, and another called “Trapshit V24”, so you probably are going to be in for some trap (hopefully not shit) from 8.00pm at Caroline.