August 21, 2017 | by  | in Music |

GIG GUIDE

Wednesday: French for Rabbits ‘It Will Be Okay’ Tour — If you are like me and really just wish that you could jam an IV into you and have atmospheric indie pop streaming through your veins at all times, then you should definitely go down and get your fix at San Fran from 9.00pm. These are some delightfully whimsical people, and shit’s free so you’d be an egg not to.

Thursday: Alae Spring Tour — These kids have just popped up recently with some bodacious satiny soul that sweetly strokes your eardrums and tells them that everything is going to be just fine. They’ve opened for Hollie Smith and are set to become bloody New Zealand famous m8, so get to them while you can still get close enough to steal a lock of hair that you can keep at home on your wall in a ziplock bag. They’re playing Caroline from 8.00pm, and tickets are $10 + booking fee from Under the Radar.

Friday: Miloux EP2 Release Party — Miloux makes some serious pop bangers, and she’s gonna debut four freshly baked beauties for your listening pleasure at this show. This will be special and fun and nice and it starts at 9.00pm and it’s at Meow and it’s only $10.

Saturday: Le1f, with George Turner and borrowed cs — Salient has covered how gobsmackingly wonderful NYC queer rapper Le1f is, and he’s bringing his low drawl and talented-ass hotpants-wearing realness to Wellington to bless us for an evening. If you RSVP on the Red Bull website, it’s only $5, and it’s at Meow from 9.00pm.

1