August 7, 2017 | by  | in Tinder Surprise |

Tinder Surprise

Kia ora sex-lovers,

Recently I’ve been thinking about how (as a vagina-owning person) sometimes after having sex (with a person with a penis) I’m sometimes left feeling a bit unsatisfied. Sometimes in the heat of the moment you just want to be fucked, but you don’t cum from it, while the other person does. They offer to go down on you after, but you don’t wanna be touched down there after a sex session.

So while I was scrolling on the internet I discovered this brand called Dame, which makes feminist-oriented sex products. What I really like about this brand (besides the marketing making me want to open my wallet) is that the products are so well-designed. Unlike other sex toys, they don’t get in the way during sex and feel like a natural extension of your body. It’s hard to describe them without pictures, but if you look them up you’ll get an idea of what I’m talking about.

One is basically a clitorial stimulator that a) you don’t need to hold in place, and b) will give your clit the extra “push” it needs during sexual intercourse to allow you to achieve orgasm. The other product fits on your fingers so you can touch yourself and others without having to hold something like a giant vibrator or dildo.

So once I have some money I’m definitely going to purchase at least one of these products and put it to the test. It seems like “the ultimate win” for us vagina people. Especially when apparently 70% of us need clit stimulation to cum.

Much intimacy,

Tinder Surprise xoxo

1