March 5, 2018 | by  | in *News* News |

Rave & Behave Campaign Super Effective & Engaging

VUWSA slogan “we have the right to refuse you entry if you’re too lit,” was reportedly very effective in encouraging safe drinking during the O-Week of 2014.

The current “Rave & Behave” posters seen around campus this week, sent back in time via little understood theoretical physics, have sparked a sharp decline in antisocial drinking behaviour in the far gone era of 2014.

VUWSA president Marlon Drake unveiled the innovative new campaign to a large supportive crowd four years ago.

“I don’t know how they are so in touch with current youth culture, but I know I’m not going to get so drunk before the toga party this Tuesday, February the 25th of 2014,” Jake Rowland, a first year commerce student, told Salient. (After choosing not to get so drunk that night, Jake graduated early and is now currently the head of New Zealand arm of Goldman Sachs).

When asked why they didn’t simply try to appeal to students in the current year of 2018, Drake said to Salient, “I don’t know, I’m already a ripe 20 years old, how could I possibly know what slang young people are using these days”.

“We aren’t out of touch if it’s four years ago.”

1. Turkish Red Lentil Soup
  2. Dragon Friends
  3. NZ Music Month
  4. Dear White People
  5. You’re Allowed to Watch Shit Films
  6. Flint Town: Season 1
  7. Sometimes It’s Too Cold to Go Outside
  8. Some Spicy AF Hot Takes
  10. Love Isn’t Real, Because You Aren’t Hard Enough