May 21, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Britain’s Digital Economy Act Ruins Fun Nation Wide

In 2017, Britain approved the Digital Economy Act – a bill that will bring in a multitude of laws regarding the internet and pornography in 2018. With the changes brought by the new bill, Government officials have assured citizens that no one will be able to have any fun at all.

Alongside installing age checks on pornographic websites, the Digital Economy Act would censor any sexual material that the Government deems “unconventional”, including but not limited to female ejaculation, fisting, public sex, and spanking that leaves a mark. Some of the qualifiers for what counts as indecent include “it’s not fisting if you can still see a thumb”, and urinating on someone is allowed, as long as the urine is not aimed at someone or consumed.*

Uncensored material include a nice chat, holding hands, quiet missionary sex at 9pm, and going to church.

In order to confirm users are of age on pornographic sites, the industry has been told it must find ways to verify ages through software. A proposal to make a “porn pass” available for purchase at newsagents has been offered as a solution. Another solution offered is to create a time machine where — for a price — citizens can be transported back to the 1980s and go into BlockBuster to purchase their porn themselves. This second option seems to be gaining the most traction among the public, with one woman quoted saying “if they’re gunna suck all the fun out of porn, I may as well get to go back in time and enjoy shitty softcore porn in a different era”.
*I just really want everyone who reads the *News* to know that in this one paragraph, this one time, I am not talking shit. This is all true. And I need you all to know that.

**Disclaimer: This is shit news.*

1. Basin Reserve Vigil: Wellington Stands with Mosque Attack Victims
  2. Mosque Terror Attacks: The Government Responds
  3. Issue 04 ~ Peace
  4. Law School Apparently Not Good at Following Rules
  5. Wellington Central Library closed indefinitely
  6. School Climate Strike Draws Thousands
  7. VUW to Begin Kelburn Liquor Ban Consultation
  8. Issue 03 – Nō hea koe?
  9. Ka Tangi Te Tītī, Ka Tangi Te Kākā, Ka Tangi Hoki Ahau, Tīhei Maui Ora
  10. I Lift My Eyes
Horse Betting-01

The Messara Report on New Zealand Horse Racing

: My mum’s family loves a “flutter”.   A “flutter” is Kiwi slang for betting. Usually on horse racing, but we’re also partial to the odd greyhound meet or two. In April 2018, the Minister for Racing, Winston Peters, released the Messara report, calling for the clos