May 21, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Guy at Party Convinced Childish Gambino’s “This is America” is About New Zealand

Mistaking a moment of vibing to Childish Gambino’s damn good new single for a lull in party conversation, Chadley O’Dipshit took the opportunity to explain his “one-hundred percent accurate” analysis of the “This is America” music video.

“I know it says ‘America’ in the title but that’s just like, an allusion.”

“The key to the whole thing is Gambino’s pants. The greyness establishes that he is all the countries that are not New Zealand.”

When reached for clarification, O’Dipshit confirmed that Childish Gambino could not be New Zealand as New Zealand is clean and green, unlike the musical icon’s pants. O’Dipshit elaborated that sequences where Gambino breaks into dance alongside school children represent that the rest of the world is apparently “unable to dance good” like New Zealanders. Amid chaos and breakdown, Gambino is seen shooting a musician and then a school choir, and O’Dipshit explained that this is symbolic of the world’s frustration that New Zealand has reached the pinnacle of performance art in Dancing with the Stars NZ.

Tracing a non-existent line between the red cloth that guns are handled with and the repeated lyric “money just for you,” O’Dipshit claims the song refers to New Zealand corporate giant, The “where everyone gets a bargain” Warehouse. When called out on this bullshit, O’Dipshit rebutted, “Oh yeah? Where does the whole thing take place?” before performing a rhino with a can of Diesel.

*Disclaimer: This is shit news.*