May 14, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Kanye “Free Thinking is a Super Power” West

Ancient philosopher, musician, and birth child of the 808 system, Kanye “Watch This” West has risen from his year in the woods without social media and human contact (Kim Kardashian is yet to be confirmed as 100% human).

During his alone time in the woods, Kanye has discovered that slavery in America was a choice, and any participant could have opted out at any given time. “Long hours, unfulfilling work, and horrible meals? It’s just like a school club. Why did people sign up? Lol,” said Long Meat Marcus, one convinced hip-hop head.

“I mean it just makes perfect sense, why didn’t we think of this before?” explained Marcus over the smokey fumes of his now incinerated ancestors’ antiques from their high school club.

West could possibly be creating controversy for hype to accompany his upcoming album in June — an album which is eagerly awaited by Donald Trump and the 17 other people who are struggling to still support West.

West also discovered how to sample the sound of time, and the right amount of cheese to put in a toastie. The public is eagerly awaiting his discovery of how to shut the fuck up.

*Disclaimer: This is shit news*

1. Issue 03 – Nō hea koe?
  2. Ka Tangi Te Tītī, Ka Tangi Te Kākā, Ka Tangi Hoki Ahau, Tīhei Maui Ora
  3. I Lift My Eyes
  4. The H-Word
  5. Where are you from?: A Loaded Question
  6. Stay Healthy: Fresher Flu is Back
  7. Māori and Pasifika support services: New phone, who dis?
  8. A Gay Old Time: Wellington Pride Festival 2019
  9. The Party Line: MMP 5% Threshold
  10. Piki Brings Four Counsellors to Victoria, One to Massey
Horse Betting-01

The Messara Report on New Zealand Horse Racing

: My mum’s family loves a “flutter”.   A “flutter” is Kiwi slang for betting. Usually on horse racing, but we’re also partial to the odd greyhound meet or two. In April 2018, the Minister for Racing, Winston Peters, released the Messara report, calling for the clos