May 21, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Updates on Kylie Jenner’s Baby

On 15 May 2018 Salient received the following email:
Hi [editor]
I’ve noticed the ongoing Kylie Jenner mini-column. I have a Salient radio show on celeb goss on Thursdays 12-2. I am a MAJOR fan of Kardashian goss and I would be interested in taking over this column and doing a small promo for my show at the same time. […]
First of all, we probably shouldn’t even be calling Stormi “Stormi Webster”… As of yet her paternity is unconfirmed! Her bodyguard recently told paps that he “couldn’t comment” if he was the baby daddy or not. He is gorgeous and he has been spotted getting close with Kylie. Of course the baby could probably be anyone’s BUT Travis Scott’s, who’s clearly in a PR relationship and was with Kylie for mere weeks before the pregnancy announcement. He’s been spotted hooking up with other women and so has Kylie… Hooking up with Tyga. People are saying her baby looks to be of Asian descent, and Tyga is half Vietnamese. But Kylie’s bodyguard is Asian too. Perhaps Kylie read her Instagram comments that Stormi’s ears looked like Tyga’s, which is why she PHOTOSHOPPED her BABY’s ears in a recent pic. It’s only fair that Stormi should know her true paternity, after all poor Khloe still doesn’t know if her dad is Alex Rowlan — Kris’ stylist, or OJ Simpson. Why haven’t we seen a photo of grandmother Caitlyn Jenner (67) together with Stormi yet? Perhaps she’s too busy with her new 22 year old fiancé xoxo gg
The answer is no. The official Salient position continues to be that we do not give a single solitary fuck about Kylie Jenner’s baby.

1. Token Cripple: You’re totally messing with my cripple aura, dood.
  2. You Are Not Your Illness
  3. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  4. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  5. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  6. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  7. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  8. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  10. Uni Council Corner

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this