May 7, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

VUW Procrastination Study Off to a Slow Start

After a period of inactivity, the Victoria University School of Psychology has advertised for research participants for its study “Procrastination – a state of being or a mind-game?”
Salient first noted this study in October 2012 when the school announced their intention to observe student procrastination behaviours over a long period of time. To best understand the project, those conducting it agreed to observe their own procrastination habits as well. At the time, Salient reporters agreed that this could be a highly informative and useful study. However six years later, little has been achieved.
“It has come to our attention that, while we’re aware that procrastination is in a way part of our work, it’s too easy to get nothing done.”
Salient reporters asked if the fact that nothing has been achieved could be considered a result in itself, and if the non-outcome could be considered itself an outcome. Those reached for comment, however, are determined to properly complete the study. Anyone around Wellington in the next few months/decades who would be interested in taking part can contact the Victoria School of Psychology for further information.

*Disclaimer: This is shit news.*

1. My Attention is Broke
  2. WHERE VIRAL DREAMS GO TO DIE
  3. Storytime: Angst, Agony, and Adorable Babies in Teen Mom YouTube