June 5, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Diss Tracks Are Poetry, Just Admit You Have A Crush

This week, rapper and certified drug dealer Pusha T got into a poetic altercation with Canadian rapper and instagram papi Drake, over alleged ghostwriting and overall talent.
Pusha dropped Daytona this week — fully produced by Kanye “Say my Name” West — which addressed Drake’s ghostwriting rumours, Kanye’s mental state, and how the drug market is looking this summer in California.
Drake and his OvO crew retaliated 48 hours later with “Duppy Freestyle”, which called out Pusha T for not actually being “that big” of a drug dealer, and slandering Kanye for asking for money last year.
“Fuck Drizzy really turned him like Meek Mill,” said apparent rap fanatic Courtney White, who labels herself a “diehard fan” having listened to Views with her boyfriend that one time.

Pusha T — also known for potentially killing people that were once alive — took the insults about drug dealing and ghostwriting and decided to hit back at Drake, accusing him of being a “deadbeat motherfucker” to his alleged son.
Pusha continued to insult Drake’s family: calling Drake’s father Dennis Graham a deadbeat Dad, saying Drake isn’t taking full responsibility for his child, attacking Drake for not being proud of his former porn star baby momma, and even taking a hit at Drake’s producer who will “die soon” from MS.
“Woah that’s just not on to be honest. Do you really think Drake has a child to anyone that’s not me?” responded White after hearing the best soundbites from the track.
Drake is reportedly writing a new song dedicated to Pusha T, thanking him for the last 96 hours of being holed up in a studio writing poetry about Pusha while Pusha also secludes himself to write poetry about Drake.

*Disclaimer: This is shit news.*