August 20, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

On Campus Food Personality Types

Hunter Lounge
You haven’t gone to a lecture for the last 3 weeks, and you’re proud of that. You are always relaxed, and are good at making time for friends.
Vic Books
You only read literary fiction and articles from the New Yorker. You think this entitles you to have a semi-educated opinion on everything. You may not be wrong.
Wishbone
You’re very efficient, you always get exactly eight hours of sleep, you are excited about the release of Android 9.0 (Pie).
Vending Machines
You have food wrappers in your pockets. You always have change. You believe in numerology. You have an iPhone 5.

You bring your own lunch
You’re a morning person. You know the difference between a soup spoon and a normal spoon. You are kind to spiders and mice.
Maki Mono
You talk fast. Your favourite show is Black Mirror. You are often unintentionally ironic. You think you like Asian culture, but you have no Asian friends.
The Lab
You have never eaten sugar, only crystallised cane juice. You are patient. Ninety-five percent of your outfit is black at any given time.

Krishna food
You are naive in an endearing way. You have discovered yourself, but no-one wants to hear about your trip to Cambodia. Your favourite essential oil is sage.

Revive
Do you even go here?

Milk and Honey
You are a fast writer, by necessity not practice. No-one has ever seen you off-campus. You can’t decide on your favourite academic journal.

10. International Queer in Review