October 15, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Tears Fall, and Sea Levels Rise

This month, for the seventh straight month in a row, the latest climate change report has been released to remind us that we’re fucked if we don’t act now. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) released their report last Sunday that explains how much global warming is actually “not here to play your little game”. In the next twenty years, it appears as if we will do irreversible damage to the earth. Not only will nature be destroyed and anarchy descend onto the human race, but your chances to play your childhood games from 2002 will deplete day-by-day.
When asked about his opinion on the matter, Callum Turnbull said, “Fuck, that’s a really intense question to walk into”. Following up to that question, we asked Turnbull if he would give up meat and dairy to save the world from global warming? “I guess my girlfriend was right again,” Turnbull exclaimed as tears fell from his coconut oil drenched skin.
According to scientists we’re not good enough to mention, global warming is apparently close to impossible to stop at this point. This is the seventh year in a row this has been a headline and it is clear as a human race we need to be reminded that we made some bad decisions and it’s too late to say sorry. I interviewed some other students on how they felt about this news but could not transcribe any of the screams or words choked out through hysteric bawling.

*Disclaimer: This is shit news*

1. Token Cripple: You’re totally messing with my cripple aura, dood.
  2. You Are Not Your Illness
  3. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  4. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  5. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  6. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  7. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  8. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  10. Uni Council Corner

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this