LIKE A VIRGIN, TWEETED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

“Anybody:
jk rowling: the sorting hat eats ass.” – @Shen_The_Bird

“when JK Rowling dies, they’re gonna go through her estate and be like, “We’ve uncovered dozens of manuscripts in her drawer!” and then when they read through them, it’ll just be a bunch of Harry Potter slash fic” – @_ElizabethMay

“Anytime you JO to a dead person you’re ghostbustin’” – @KevinTPorter

“Winston Duke is so so thicc in Us. At one point he wears these boxers and it was a nice scene.” – @rgay

On somebody posting a picture of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel together – “Captain marvel has the power of an infinity stone, Wonder Woman is a literal demigod. What happens is they kiss.” – @_avasharpe

“I mean cum is biodegradable so “cum dumpster” isn’t really accurate. I’m more of a cum compost heap” – @chloethesiren

“Concept: Topless Bar, a bar for only bottoms” – @AvantGardeGoth

“ppl who dont watch anime be horny on the tl for no reason. ur not a weeb. just go have sex. its easy for u” – @djoats02

“i always make horny jokes on here but i hope yall know that in real life i die at the mere thought of holding hands with someone” – @hiifudos

“WHEN I GET MY FULL BODY FURSUIT I WILL FINALLY BECOME WHAT I WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BECOME – A LIFE-SIZE WARM SOFT SNUGGABLE MEGA HORNY SCRATCH N’ SNIFF VERSION OF MY FURSONA. THANK GOD” – @NONSTOPPUP

“Friend, pure and innocent: “I just learned about (weird kink). Have you ever heard of it?” Me, a horny gremlin who knows that thing very well and has partaken in it repeatedly: “No. Do tell.”” – @imrileywest

“online is my entire social life now so when people are horny on main it feels like seeing somebody walk down the street with their dick out” – @VR0NLINE

“running an internet dom blog must be so EXHAUSTING imagine coming home from the office, cracking open ur laptop and just writing nonsense like this with a straight face for five hours” – @em_ma_maguire

1. Token Cripple: You’re totally messing with my cripple aura, dood.
  2. You Are Not Your Illness
  3. Let Me at The Bachelor, and Other Shit Chat
  4. Lost in the Sauce – Avo-no you didn’t
  5. Mauri Ora – Winter’s Comin’
  6. Token Cripple – How To Survive Your First Year at University (with a disabled twist!)
  7. Dream Diagnosis – Fire in Wellington
  8. Liquid Knowledge – Animal farts and performative veganism
  10. Uni Council Corner

He Tāonga

:   I wanted to write this piece, in order to connect to all tauira within the University, with the hope that we can all remind ourselves that we are a part of an environment which is valuable, no matter our culture, our beliefs or our skin colour. The ultimate purpose of this