What do you want to do before you’re 21?

by / April 27, 2011

So you’re young, talented, going places – and turning 21 some time soon. So what do you want to achieve before you hit that big ol’ milestone?

Go whitewater rafting with your bestie?

Climb the Eiffel tower?

Or simply get your finances sorted?

Turning 21 is a big deal, and getting there is half the fun. To celebrate, why not check out ’21 things to do before you’re 21’ online at 21things.co.nz – there’s some great ideas and some great prizes up for grabs.

All you have to do is come up with your own list of 21 things you’d like to do before you turn 21, and share the top ones with your Facebook friends. The winner will be announced on 30 June 2011.

First prize is $500 for the winner to spend on the 21 things on her list, plus there are some great spot prizes from online fashion boutique The Thread Loop (http://www.thethreadloop.com). As well, everyone who enters will score a discount voucher for The Thread Loop – a perfect opportunity to pick up some great Kiwi fashion.

All the competition details are on http://www.21things.co.nz.

So come and visit the site, and tell us what you’d like to do before you turn 21!

To enter the competition you must be a female born between 1 January 1990 and 31 December 1996. Here are the nation’s current top ’21 things’, after about 500 people had voted:

Stay up all night and watch the sun rise…
Fall asleep under the stars…
Take a summer roadtrip with my besties…
Win something amazing…
Take amazing photos…
Go on an overseas holiday without your parents (and paid for by you)
Bungy jump…
Dance til dawn…
A ‘spa’ day with friends…
Swim with dolphins…
Have the date that I’ll remember forever…
Go camping with friends…
Get your driver’s licence….
Have a makeover (or help a friend with one)…
Be photographed with someone famous…
Change my hair colour…
Go to a music festival…
Get into that pair of jeans I never thought I’d fit…
Front row seats at the concert of my dreams…
Visit another continent…
Get my first car…

We’ll look forward to seeing what you have got planned between now and your 21st birthday!

http://www.21things.co.nz

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Patrick says:

Pretty sure there will be nobody at uni that was born between January 1996 and December 1996… not even first years…

2. Elle Hunt says:

Good spotting Patrick – was actually a typo, haha

3. Mattg says:

I’m suprised how mundane most of the things are in the current list. Most of those on the list are very easy to achieve. Good luck to all applicants.

4. Ethanael says:

To think, I was cfonuesd a minute ago.