Dude What’s With?

Conservative Homophobia! I mean c’mon! Its like, MORE WOMEN for you straight white men! Unless there’s loads of lesbians, but like what ever. It just doesn’t make sense. If there are loads of gay males running around having some cheeky bum fun that’s not going to DESTROY the family unit is it? Last time I checked all the gay guys wanna do is watch Sex and the City re-runs and shop for shoes. Not burn down churches (that’s black metalers). And all the lesbians want to do is keep pet dogs, rent properties on the Kapiti coast and invite their public service staffers around for pot luck dinners. And the homos don’t have kids (as a general rule) so that’s less burden on the taxpayer. Conservatives love all that slashing government spending shit. They should have gays coming out of their ears. Every conservative should be gay. Maybe every conservative IS gay. Nah, no way. That’s crazy talk. Their mothers would never approve.

1. Dear Daddy Dave
  2. The Weekly Planet
  3. Throwback T-Swizzle: Speak Now
  4. Books to Films
  5. Books to Films
  6. Still Life with Chickens
  7. Silicon Valley Season 5
  8. The Adam Portraiture Award is Anachronistic and Goofy and I Love It
  9. Things Fall Apart
  10. Nothing Looks Better Than a Head Between Your Thighs Feels and Other Shit Chat