New University bus routes trialled

The region’s bus service operators GO Wellington have recently introduced additional services on two current routes that will provide students residing in the Hataitai and Brooklyn suburbs with a direct link to the University’s Kelburn campus.

The services are in response to the University’s Travel Plan, which identified the two suburbs as areas with a large number of residents who regularly travel to the University without a direct bus route.

As part of the plan’s development, bus routes five and seven will continue up Bowen Street and the Terrace from Lambton Quay at peak times in the morning, instead of terminating at the Railway Station.

The services are currently being run as a trial until the end of the trimester. Dependant on its usage, GO Wellington may expand the services or cancel them. The times of the new services are available on the Metlink website: http://www.metlink.org.nz

1. Dear Daddy Dave
  2. The Weekly Planet
  3. Throwback T-Swizzle: Speak Now
  4. Books to Films
  5. Books to Films
  6. Still Life with Chickens
  7. Silicon Valley Season 5
  8. The Adam Portraiture Award is Anachronistic and Goofy and I Love It
  9. Things Fall Apart
  10. Nothing Looks Better Than a Head Between Your Thighs Feels and Other Shit Chat