Stay Classy, World

Apple has defended allegations of dodging billions in tax payments, at a Senate hearing in Washington, D.C. “It’s iPad, not iPaid,” said CEO Tim Cook.

The Pistorius family’s legged son, brother of Oscar, has been acquitted on a charge of culpable homicide in what may be the highlight of the family Christmas letter.

The UK’s equal-marriage bill has been passed by the House of Commons 366 votes to 161. Daffyd Thomas, the only gay in the village, is said to be outraged at the decision.

Syrian forces have exchanged fire with Israeli forces near the occupied Golan Heights region. Israeli military reported its troops returned “precise fire”, though the injury count of zero begs to differ.

Wellingtonians have begun to notice seasonal changes in the weather, prompting many to remark on these trends to casual acquaintances in passing conversations.

1. SWAT: Nostalgia
  2. The Vines of Nostalgia
  3. Drawn In
  4. The Ugly Sneaker
  5. My Romanticised Oasis
  6. Issue 18 – Nostalgia
  7. Eye On the Exec
  8. Ihumātao, its Whakapapa, and why it isn’t Mana Whenua v Outsiders
  9. Telling People with EDs to “Just Eat”: Never worked, never will, and now we have more proof.
  10. Salient Writers Get to Nerd Out at Festival for the Future