May 22, 2017 | by  | in Politics |

The Trump Front

Ummm, so, drama. Our ol’ mate, the original wannabe-gangster himself, Trump-dog made a move that may have finally pushed the entire world over the edge and proved he is potentially the most imbecilic person in existence. News broke from CNN, at around 5.00pm on May 9,  that the Director of the FBI, James B. Comey Jr. had been terminated from his position and was to be officially removed from office immediately, due to his “mishandling of the Clinton Email Scandal.” The backlash was instantaneous.

Okay, so we need a bit of backstory here. Old chap Comey was the individual that our gal Hillary credited with losing the election for her, after he relaunched the investigation into her email misuse two weeks out from the election last year. Trump spoke publicly after this relaunched investigation, stating on multiple occasions that Comey “had guts to do what he did” and that he (Trump) has “great respect for the Director.” However, it would seem that Trumpster changed his tune significantly, stating (in a tweet lol) that Comey had “lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington.”

It MUST just be a silly little coincidence that Comey was heading the investigation into the collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government during the election.  

But wait, there’s more! Trump tweeted *eye-roll #455* on May 12 that:

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

Apologies for the increased profanities today, but what the FUCK is he doing? Do you realise that Trump is literally threatening, VIA A SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, that he potentially wiretapped his conversations with the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, who was investigating him on counts of conspiracy? Mate. This is not good. This is not good at all.