July 24, 2017 | by  | in Music |

GIG GUIDE

Thursday: Angelcorpse “Extermination” tour — with such a delightfully wholesome name, we will clearly be in for a delightful evening of lovely bluegrass tunes down at Valhalla. I know sarcasm doesn’t translate particularly well via the written word, but I hope it was evident in this case. If you’re looking for a bit of fire and brimstone to usher you into an early weekend, then Angelcorpse is just the ticket. 7.30pm onwards.

Friday: Zillionz — waddle your lil butts down to Rogue and Vagabond for some hip-hoppin’, alt-soul, jazzy goodness. Kicks off at 8.00pm.

Saturday: Mermaidens “Perfect Body” listening party — this witchy trio are the darlings of Wellington’s indie scene tbh, so jump aboard this hype train before it takes off and leaves you, shivering and broken in its dust. This is an exclusive chance to listen to the record before its release on August 4. Bring a few brews and some cash for vinyl and merch down to Death Ray at 4.00pm.

Saturday: Stormzy — I know this is sold out and I’m very bitter about it. Hope you have a sub-par time you scallywags.

10. International Queer in Review