March 26, 2018 | by  | in *News* News |

Obama Enabling Max Key to Remain Relevant Somehow Worse than War Crimes

Obama was in New Zealand last Wednesday 21 March. Among other engagements, the former US President flew north to play golf with former Prime Minister John Key and his DJ son of middling quality Max.

While the visit by former US president Barack Obama has been praised for the boost it will give to New Zealand tourism, others are not so impressed.

A representative from the Human Rights Watch said that the increase of NSA spying and continuation of the Afghanistan War during Obama’s two terms as President should possibly give New Zealanders a reason to reconsider receiving the former President so warmly, however they also said that enabling Max Key to stay in the spotlight was “deeply troubling”, and should give New Zealanders a real cause for concern.

“[Obama] has a conflicted legacy on human rights. Drone striking a Yemeni wedding party is one thing, but giving New Zealanders a reason to read Max Key’s name in print or see his face on video is the real war crime here.”

Salient considered reaching out to Max Key but ultimately declined let him to comment.

*Disclaimer: This is shit news*

1. Access Denied – Invisible City
  2. Tapu and Noa
  3. It’s not you, it’s Hookup Culture
  5. Touching on Taboo
  6. WOMAD
  7. National Urges Govt to be More Ambitious with Child Poverty Legislation
  8. Doin’ it for the Retweets: NZ Police’s Rainbow Car
  10. Sexual Violence Court Pilot