May 14, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Tutorial Derailed by Man Who “Just Wants to Follow on From That”

An English Literature tutorial was decimated today by one man’s desire to share his insight with the class.

“It’s not really a question, but more of a comment really,” he announced to the class.

Following on from a perfectly succinct point from a classmate, the young man decided that now was the perfect time to discuss his own personal experience that tenuously connected to the material being covered. A low gasp was heard echoing around the room as the man began on his tirade.
Beginning with his 2008 holiday in India, the man began to chronicle every single instance of his life that had lead him to this moment, finishing with a quote from the novel that connected the tales by a hair-like thread.
Twenty minutes later the entire class was immersed in what has been described as a state of “near catatonic boredom”. One witness said, “you could almost taste the self-indulgence. It was rich. Meaty”.
Appreciation for the tutor was raised as he thanked the man for his contribution and struggled to find a salient point among the tangent. However, it was too late. The class ended with no one any the wiser on what they needed to write for the upcoming assignment.

The story-teller was not contacted for comment, as none of our reporters were brave enough to subject themselves to the lengthy discussion that would follow.

*Disclaimer: This is shit news*