July 30, 2018 | by  | in *News* |

Wellington “Deep State” Suppressing Knowledge of the Number 18 Bus

Hidden globalist influence on University campuses (specifically Kelburn campus) doesn’t want you to know there is still a number 18 Campus Connection bus. Yet from information obtained via a deep cover source within Wellington City Council, Salient can confirm that the 18e Campus Connection bus does exist and runs five times from Kelburn campus to Miramar. We have the documents folks.
Many students might suggest that is this a “conspiracy”. Some are saying that the number 18 doesn’t exist anymore, not in this modern PC world. Our source revealed that it is in fact still possible to get from Kelburn to Newtown without having to change buses. Globalists would prefer you not know this information.
While the number of convenient buses between Victoria and Massey has certainly been reduced, true seekers of the truth have reported seeing the 18e stopping outside Massey’s Mt Cook campus at 8:28am on its way to Victoria’s Kelburn campus.
If you’ve seen or heard anything about the number 18 bus or even possibly have ridden it recently please send any info you have to Salient, through an encrypted Tor browser if you need to remain anonymous.

1. Dear Nathaniel
  2. The Social Lives of Group Chats
  3. We Don’t Do Vegetables
  4. Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men
  5. Audit – Law Revue
  6. The Last Supper: VUW and VUWSA on KJ
  7. VUW’s Own Gloria Fraser Develops Queer Mental Health Resources
  8. Issue 21 – Default
  9. Biophilic buildings— ‘The living pā’ complex
  10. Te Panekiretanga o Te Reo Māori