LIKE A VIRGIN, TWEETED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

“Anybody:
jk rowling: the sorting hat eats ass.” – @Shen_The_Bird

“when JK Rowling dies, they’re gonna go through her estate and be like, “We’ve uncovered dozens of manuscripts in her drawer!” and then when they read through them, it’ll just be a bunch of Harry Potter slash fic” – @_ElizabethMay

“Anytime you JO to a dead person you’re ghostbustin’” – @KevinTPorter

“Winston Duke is so so thicc in Us. At one point he wears these boxers and it was a nice scene.” – @rgay

On somebody posting a picture of Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel together – “Captain marvel has the power of an infinity stone, Wonder Woman is a literal demigod. What happens is they kiss.” – @_avasharpe

“I mean cum is biodegradable so “cum dumpster” isn’t really accurate. I’m more of a cum compost heap” – @chloethesiren

“Concept: Topless Bar, a bar for only bottoms” – @AvantGardeGoth

“ppl who dont watch anime be horny on the tl for no reason. ur not a weeb. just go have sex. its easy for u” – @djoats02

“i always make horny jokes on here but i hope yall know that in real life i die at the mere thought of holding hands with someone” – @hiifudos

“WHEN I GET MY FULL BODY FURSUIT I WILL FINALLY BECOME WHAT I WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BECOME – A LIFE-SIZE WARM SOFT SNUGGABLE MEGA HORNY SCRATCH N’ SNIFF VERSION OF MY FURSONA. THANK GOD” – @NONSTOPPUP

“Friend, pure and innocent: “I just learned about (weird kink). Have you ever heard of it?” Me, a horny gremlin who knows that thing very well and has partaken in it repeatedly: “No. Do tell.”” – @imrileywest

“online is my entire social life now so when people are horny on main it feels like seeing somebody walk down the street with their dick out” – @VR0NLINE

“running an internet dom blog must be so EXHAUSTING imagine coming home from the office, cracking open ur laptop and just writing nonsense like this with a straight face for five hours” – @em_ma_maguire

1. The shade of Pasifika Brown is Bold and Brilliant. So is being a Woman and Fa’afafine

The shade of Pasifika Brown is Bold and Brilliant. So is being a Woman and Fa’afafine

: Proud. Because I am a woman. I am a fa’afafine. I am unapologetic for that. Brown. Because my skin carries the stories of thousands of brown women who came before me. Pasifika. Because I know this is my culture. This is tradition. I know that there has been, and will always be,