Contact Salient Mag

Advertising

For advertising please email advertising@vuwsa.org.nz

Get in touch

COVER.jpg

Advertise with Salient Magazine

Reach 22,000 Students at Victoria University of Wellington

Salient magazine is the official student publication of Victoria University of Wellington, offering unparalleled access to a highly engaged and information-savvy audience. With a readership of approximately 9,000 and a weekly distribution of 2,500 physical copies across Kelburn, Te Aro, Te Auaha, and Pipitea campuses, Salient remains one of the most effective platforms to connect with students.

Why Advertise With Salient?

​

• High Engagement: Our magazine consistently achieves high pick-up rates, ensuring your brand message is seen.

• Targeted Audience: Engage with a young, politically active, and price-sensitive demographic, primarily aged 18-24.

• Comprehensive Reach: Beyond our physical copies, Salient has a robust digital presence through Issuu and our website, ensuring your ads reach students both on and off campus.

Advertising Options

We offer a variety of advertising formats to suit your needs, including full-page spreads, banners, advertorials, and more. Each ad placement is designed to maximise visibility and engagement, with additional design services available for a 30% surcharge.

Love.JPG

Get in Touch

Advertise with Us

To learn more about advertising opportunities and to secure your placement in the upcoming issue of Salient, contact us today. Our team is here to help you craft the perfect campaign to reach Victoria University of Wellington students.

​

Contact Information:

• Email: advertising@vuwsa.org.nz

• Phone: 022 011 6212

• Address: Level 4, Student Union Building, Kelburn Parade, Kelburn, Wellington 6012

Website: vuwsa.org.nz